When it comes to the automobile industry, it has a huge market all over the world as well as it also has a huge scope in itself. Peeps all over the world are crazy for the luxurious cars, as long as people are crazy for the luxurious cars, the market of these cars will keep on flourishing it and will keep on growing. Luxurious cars have various factors on which the price of the cars depend. They are the high tech engine which is responsible for the speed of the car, the body of the car and for the safety purpose . The look of the car also plays an important role in deciding the price of the car. The more it looks attractive from the outside, the more are its customer attractive towards it. There are few concepts cars which are made by the car manufacturers [they are also known as future of the automobile industry]. These concept cars are made in limited quantity [ for example Mercedes benz has made its concept car and named it AVTR which is described as the future of the automobile industry]. These concept cars are not generally for sale. There are many automobile manufacturers which manufacture the luxurious cars around the globe at very expensive prices. There are auctions held to sell these cars. Automobile companies like Volkswagen, Mercedes , Bugatti , Ferrari , Pagani , Koenigsegg , etc. manufacture top most expensive cars in the world. Here the company Volkswagen is the sole manufacturer of the engines of these cars . Now we will discuss below the top most expensive cars in the world.
5. BUGATTI CENTODIECI- The word centodieci means 110 in Italian. Ettore Bugatti was the founder of the bugatti company. Bugatti is a german based company. Ettore bugatti was a Italian born industrial designer. Bugatti is known for its high performance automobiles. Bugatti is also known for its speed cars as well as for its concept cars. The bugatti centodieci was launched on its 110 th anniversary of the company, therefore it is named 110 in itialian. The attention that bugatti gives to the details while manufacturing the car is what makes bugatti to stand out from other car manufacturers. The bugatti centodieci comes with a price tag of $9,000,000. Bugatti’s are considered as rare and expensive hypercars. Bugatti has manufactured only 10 units of the centodieci which makes it more rare. Bugatti centodieci has a powerful beast under its bonnet which is a quad turbo W16 engine which produces a 1600 horsepower and weighs around 400 kg. The body shell of the bugatti centodieci is completely made up of carbon fibre. This car is inspired by the old bugatti 110 ep model.
4. Rolls Royce Sweptail – Rolls Royce company is known for its luxury and comfort. Rolls Royce cars are made in a limited quantity. This is the first rolls Royce car in this list. Rolls has kept a price tag of $12800000. That is approximately 93.4 crore INR. Sweptail has a very unique design especially from the rear end. The interior of the sweptail is magnificent as it includes leather coating form inside. This rolls is one of its kind made till now, as it is the only unit manufactured by the rolls Royce company. The car has a 6.75 L V12 powerful engine. Rolls Royce motor cars took about 4 years to build this sweptail. This car was not made to sell in large quantities infact it was made upon the order of the car, whos identity is still unknown, only few know the owner of the car, therefore we can say that the owner of the rolls Royce car is anonymous. The owner of the car was wealthy enough that he didn’t negotiated, he was more focused towards the details of the car. The company has stated that there will be more one-of-a-kind cars in the future. The car covers the distance of 0-60 miles within the time span of 5.6 seconds. The top speed of the car is 250 km/h [155.375 mph]. Rolls Royce has proved itself once again by making such a luxurious car while maintaining its speed.
3. Pagani Zonda HP Barchetta- Pagani Autombili S.P.A is a Italian based automobile company. Which produces high speed sport cars. The pagani automobili also manufactures carbon fibre components. The company was established by the Argentinian Horacio Pagani in the year 1992, near Modena, in Italy. The pagani zonda HP barcahetta costs nearly about $15000000. The price of the car makes it the third most expensive car in the world. It has a 7.3 L V12 gas engine. The top speed of this car is over 355 km/h [221 mph]. Pagani has made only three of this car, one of which is owned by the owner himself Horacio. It has a six speed manual transmission which is different from the other sports cars. The manual transmission is what makes this car different from the other hyper cars at this range.
2. Bugatti La Voiture Noire- The bugatti La Voiture is a high class, high performance rare car made by the Bugatti. La Voiture Noire was revealed at the Geneva motor show in the year 2019. The La Voiture Noire was bought by an anonymous buyer at the price of $18700000. The La Voiture Noire is one of its kind made by an automobile company [Bugatti]. The car is mostly same as the batmobile , sleek coupes used in some racing movies starred by James bond and Ethan hunt. It has a powerful 8L quad-turbo 16-cylinder engine which produces 1500 horsepower that can move the its carbon-fiber chassis from 0-60 in just 2.4 seconds.
1. Rolls Royce Boat Tail- The boat tail manufactured by the rolls Royce motor cars sits on the top of our list of the most expensive car in the world. The special feature of boat tail which separates it from other luxurious and expensive competitors is that it has its own extended umbrella and a cocktail table, which is a very unique feature in a car. The boat tail has a price of $28000000 which is the most expensive price for a car. Rolls Royce will be building three boat tail cars. This car has a 6.75 L V12 twin turbo engine. The company has not revealed the owner of the boat tail but the rumors on the internet says that one of the boat tail is owned by the famous couple from the entertainment industry Beyonce and Jay-z.
From this we complete our article on the 5 most expensive cars in the world.